The Salesforce platform is the most trusted enterprise platform with out-of-the-box security, performance, reliability, and scalability.
Build complex workflows with visual elements and reusable building blocks. Cut down on unnecessary extra effort, reduce human error, and deliver a better service to your candidates and clients.
Workflow Automations can be built using clicks-not-code, allowing you to create conditional IFTTT logic (“if this then that” statements) within the application. If one event happens in the system, then one or many other events will automatically and conditionally be triggered as a result.
For example, if an applicant makes it to the “placement” stage in the process, then the system could automatically:
- Send a welcome email
- Send them login information to the timesheet portal
- Send an opt-in text message to allow them to be contacted via text
- Set the candidate status to “Placed” and/or “Off Limits”
- Generate reminders to ensure contracts or compliance information are returned and to check the candidate starts work on the agreed date
- Calculate expected fee revenue from the placement and create the relevant invoice transactions
Integrate everything faster. Connect disparate systems with API-led services or use the Salesforce AppExchange, which gives you access to a huge library of over 5,000 apps, components, templates and more.
With over 616 native apps on the AppExchange built directly on the Salesforce platform, TargetRecruit can consume these apps providing one single instance, one single UI, and one single database. Extensibility…solved.
With TargetRecruit’s intuitive configuration, you can easily customize and configure hiring processes, workflows, data fields, and more, ensuring a perfect fit for your business. Using clicks not code, our comprehensive suite of fully customizable features and modules allow you to take full control of your recruitment management system, tailor processes that meet your specific business needs, and drive exceptional results.
Unlock the full potential of configuration with clicks, not code.
BUILD MODERN APPS FOR DESKTOP AND MOBILE
Lightning Web Components (LWC)
- Base Lighting Components – a set of 80+ UI components built as custom elements
- The Lightning Data Service– provides declarative access to Salesforce data and metadata, data caching, and data synchronization
- The User Interface API– the underlying service that makes Base Lighting Components and the Lightning Data Service metadata-aware
INNOVATE FAST WITH THE SALESFORCE PLATFORM
Custom Objects allow you to create custom tables of data within TargetRecruit that can be related to an existing Object – a record type such as a client, person, job or placement. It is often useful to have the ability to add additional fields to an existing record to store information that is unique to your business, but imagine the potential to create whole new tables of data where needed.
With Custom Objects, you can:
- Easily extend standard Salesforce styles to create custom user interfaces
- Replace the standard Salesforce styles to design unique user interfaces
- Develop intuitive wizards and navigation patterns that optimize app interaction using data-specific rules
GROW YOUR BUSINESS ON A FLEXIBLE PLATFORM
Visualforce is a framework that allows developers to build sophisticated, custom user interfaces that can be hosted natively on the Salesforce platform. The Visualforce framework includes a tag-based markup language, similar to HTML, and a set of server-side “standard controllers” that make basic database operations, such as queries and saves, very simple to perform.
With Visualforce you can:
- Create custom user interfaces that easily leverage standard Salesforce styles
- Create custom user interfaces that completely replace the standard Salesforce styles
- Build wizards and other navigation patterns that use data-specific rules for optimal, efficient application interaction
Customize without limits
Empower business solutions with tailored features and capabilities that bring your ideas to life.
- Apex Classes
- Apex Triggers
- Visualforce Pages/Components
- Visualforce Emails
- Integration with 3rd Party Systems
- Creating Lightning Components
Do I need to have Salesforce in order to use TargetRecruit?
No, you do not need to have Salesforce to use TargetRecruit and our solution comes with the embedded Salesforce Platform licenses.
What if I already have Salesforce?
We will install TargetRecruit into your existing Salesforce org.
What if I’m thinking of purchasing both TargetRecruit and Salesforce simultaneously?
We strongly recommend you first purchase and install TargetRecruit and then add the other Salesforce products into the TargetRecruit org.