Location: Bangalore, India
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- 5-7 years of work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree Engineering/BCA or related field with relevant experience on web development.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
- UK Shift : 1:30 pm to 10:30 pm IST
- 5 days working : Monday to Friday
"*" indicates required fields