Location: Bangalore, India
Type: Work from Office
Sr. Salesforce Developer
TargetRecruit provides enterprise software to staffing and recruiting firms, our solution is built on Salesforce – the world’s #1 CRM platform. We offer an end-to-end solution that is highly configurable and customizable. We are a small and agile global company that is growing fast and there is a huge opportunity to have a voice, implement ideas, and make a difference. You will work closely with internal stakeholders to deliver new features and functionality within the TargetRecruit package, as well as addressing and fixing software bugs. This position is an exciting opportunity to help shape the future development of the leading ATS solution on the Salesforce platform.
- Be a technical expert on Salesforce.com platform, architect complex solutions and provide technical leadership.
- Designing and coding new features and enhancements for the TargetRecruit product.
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide root cause analysis on product defects including the appropriate changes required for resolution.
- Custom User Interface development using Lightning Web Components.
- Use Salesforce APIs to integrate with other 3rd party solutions.
- Provide coaching and guidance to junior developers.
- Write technical documentation.
- Perform code reviews.
- Maintain the security and integrity of the application software.
- Follow the Agile framework and participate in sprints.
- Update JIRA on a daily basis to show progress on tasks and issues.
- Should have foundational knowledge of Salesforce development and security best practices.
- Ability to write, interpret, and critique technical specifications.
- Experience working with large data sets and Bulkification.
- Develop a deep understanding of the TargetRecruit product and the core staffing/recruiting processes.
Knowledge and Qualifications:
- 3-7 years of experience working on the Salesforce platform in a development capacity
- Bachelor of Engineering – Computer Science or equivalent
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Software engineering skills with Force.com Platform (Apex, Visual Force, SOQL, Unit Testing)
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- A desire to work with the latest tools, technologies, and methodologies
- Experience on Lightning and LWC
- Knowledge of source code management systems such as GitHub and Bitbucket
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I & II
- Certified Salesforce Platform App Builder
Skills and Behaviors Required:
- Someone who is articulate and communicates well in both verbal and written contexts
- Someone who thinks critically, is analytical and can identify issues, risks and opportunities with doing things differently
- Someone with high levels of energy, initiative, sound judgment and a sense of urgency
- Someone who is committed to maintaining a high standard and quality of work and ethics
- Someone who is able to work well and contribute extensively in a team environment
- Someone who is able to multitask, prioritize and escalate where necessary
- Someone who has the ability to learn quickly and work independently
- UK Shift – 1:30 PM IST – 10:30 PM IST
- 5 Days Working : Monday to Friday
"*" indicates required fields