Location: United States
Target Recruit provides enterprise software to staffing and recruiting firms. Our product is built on top of the Salesforce platform, and we offer a full front-to-end solution. We are a small but growing global company with offices in Houston, USA, London, UK and Bangalore, INDIA.
We are looking for a Scrum Master to join our Professional Services team in the US to assist in our enterprise implementations. As a Scrum Master, you will have direct responsibility managing a distributed team of salesforce software engineers and implementation consultants. You will work closely with internal stakeholders to deliver new features and functionality within the TargetRecruit package, as well as addressing and getting software bugs fixed.
- Managing the scrum backlog
- Release management
- Stakeholder management
- Guide and Coach, the Scrum Team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our customers.
- Get the team to a high performing level by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching and development techniques.
- Responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines.
- Tool Maintenance.
- Coach the Scrum team in self-organization, cross-functional skill set, domain knowledge and communicate effectively, both internally and externally working within the Scrum team.
- Works with Scrum Team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support organizational project or product teams.
- Resolves team impediments with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
- Works with Agile coaches and other Scrum Masters to grow within the role.
- Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization.
- Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Acts as a leader who coaches and supports Agile teams assigned to mainly Business as Usual (BAU) work and to a lesser degree, important department initiatives and applicable portions of corporate projects and initiatives.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Prior experience on a scrum team
- Excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict
- Knowledgeable in techniques to fill in gaps in the scrum
- Ability to determine what is scrum and what is not
- Experience with successful Agile techniques
- Ability to work with and lead a team
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
- Certified Scrum Master
5 Days Working : Monday to Friday
"*" indicates required fields