Location: United States
TargetRecruit provides enterprise software to staffing and recruiting firms. Our product is built on top of the Salesforce platform and we offer a full front-to-end solution. We are a small but growing global company with offices in Houston, USA, London, UK and Bangalore, INDIA.
Implementation Consultant’s at Target Recruit lead the implementation of enterprise software for recruitment firms. In this role, you will provide project management and execution during the customer implementation both at inception and throughout their implementation experience with TargetRecruit. You will work closely with the customer, support, services, and sales to understand and document customer requirements and provide expertise to define and develop appropriate solutions. Strong Salesforce skills are required.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage customer relationships across the implementation lifecycle
- Interpret and understand the client’s business requirements
- Effectively execute Target Recruit’s implementation processes and procedures
- Create and manage project plans from scoping and initiation to project close-out
- Work with clients to establish the scope, requirements, milestones, and key deliverables
- Communicate effectively with the client and internal Target Recruit teams concerning roadblocks, risk assessments, and high-level program milestones.
- Solution-based approach and ability to leverage application and process change to address client challenges.
Who You Are:
- Three plus years of software implementation experience
- Strong understanding of software project management and implementation
- Expert project management skills including project planning, risk mitigation and resource planning.
- Strong attention to detail
- Skill communicator with excellent writing, editing and communication skills
- Deep understanding of Salesforce
Bonus points for:
- Experience with B2B software solutions
- Experience with recruitment
5 Days Working: Monday to Friday
"*" indicates required fields