Location: Bengaluru, India
TargetRecruit provides enterprise software to staffing and recruiting firms, our solution is built on Salesforce – the world’s #1 CRM platform. We offer an end-to-end solution that is highly configurable and customizable. We are a small and agile global company that is growing fast and there is a huge opportunity to have a voice, implement ideas, and make a difference.
- Hands on experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Ability to understand what makes TargetRecruit unique; ensure our branding and imagery reflect that
- Strategic ability analyze our current design and recommend various takes on concepts outside of our “standard” design
- Experience with video editing and motion graphics software
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator
- A strong eye for visual composition
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product, advertisements, and multimedia design
- Excellent organizational, communication, and strategic skills
- 5-7 years of design expertise – preferably in B2B/Software
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- Portfolio required for consideration – should include various brands you’ve worked for and how you’ve made each one distinctive.
- Create brand guidelines for the company based on existing colors, font, etc.
- Revamp overall look of digital ads, collateral, and print
- Continuously generate and present fresh concepts
- Layout and design for eBooks, product sheets, long-form collateral, etc
- Redesign our main presentation deck – very strong PPT skills are required.
- Create and maintain an imagery bank of ads, logos, creative templates, etc. Video editing ad necessary
- Collaborate closely with Director of Marketing, Marketing Manager, Content Manager, and Web Designer
- UK Shift – 1:30 PM IST – 10:30 PM IST
- 5 Days Working: Monday to Friday, Hybrid – Bangalore
"*" indicates required fields